Monday, August 13, 2012

Interview with Bard Fox Dunham


Bard Fox Dunham is one of our amazing contributors and has graciously agreed to answer a few questions about his work in progress and successes in the past few months.

Bard Fox, you are always so busy with your writing, what have you been up to lately?

It’s been a good few weeks. I’ve had to retire from my writing for a short time to deal with a nasty heart issue that is proving serious. I’ve constantly labored at my scribbling, and I’ve had accepted over 150 pieces in the last 18 months. It is growing steadily. My first novella will be released soon as part of the New World Series, and I hope to finish my second for Hazardous Press as soon as I regain my strength. This is just the beginning. I spent the last 5 days in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania, enjoying the fresh air, the fishing, and seeking the spirits of the land and lake. You can see photos on my facebook page:

What sort of inspiration did you come away with after this break?

I’ve come home with a cauldron teeming with story sundries. I sucked in the milieu, the people, and it has nourished my thinning spirit. I will return to work anon even with this invasive treatment in which my cardiologists wish to engage. It is my life support.

Also published is my story, Love Always Comes for You. This another of my hard-boiled pieces, and it is a sequel to my story, Reflexes. Both pieces are published by Pulp Metal Press, an online journal. I’ll enclose links to both:

Reflexes:


Your stories are always inspirational. What would you like to say to newcomers and fans of your work?

I hope all of you are doing well, and please let me know what’s going on in your lives. It is for all of you that I remain in this world. I keep writing for you.

And so many stories being published. I’ll try to keep you all updated. I have an international and growing fan base, and together, we are pushing a movement. Soon, the serious work will begin. I’m preparing for battle. I’m going to war.

Please drop me some notes after my stories, on my Facebook page or follow me at twitter:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TFoxDunham or @TFoxDunham